In other words, you’ve probably become quite combat knowledgeable
. Your next step, then, is to obtain Combat Wisdom
. Without requiring you to devote your life to the martial arts, and co-existing right alongside your primary roles in life….
I want to make you Combat Wise
…so that when the hairs begin standing up on your neck, your mouth becomes dry as a bone, and your heart dumps into 2nd gear, you have a second-nature understanding of:
- WHETHER to engage.
- When to engage.
- HOW to engage.
- How the situation is going to play out, even before you draw.
I want you to come to the highest quality decision as quickly as possible. And when engagement is necessary… when your pistol clears its holster and you’re bringing it up to eye-level, I want your expectations and actions to be loaded with certainty and confidence:
- How the attacker will react the moment you press off your first shot.
- How the bystanders around you will react, and how soon they’ll begin reacting.
- How YOU will react following that first shot.
- How to move.
- How to shoot.
- How to finish the fight based on your attacker’s reactions.
Knowing the answers to these questions – all of them – are key determining factors in whether or not you are successful in a self-defense engagement, especially if your attacker’s eyes are on you the moment it becomes necessary to begin moving your hand the 10,000 mile distance to your carry position.